LASER PROTECTION CABINS
Reliable laser protection through IGUSTA laser protection cabins
IGUSTA laser protection cabins can be used in many different ways and represent an optimal and economical system solution for almost all laser processes.
While shape, size and function can be individually adapted, your laser protection cabin will be planned, manufactured and assembled by our experts according to your requirement profile.
The construction of the laser safety cabins can be freely combined with process, access and maintenance gates. Sound insulation components can also be added at the customer’s request.
IGUSTA offers you a wide range of variants and options in terms of design, construction, accessibility and the components and materials used. No matter how complex your initial situation may be, thanks to our technologies that have been tried and tested over decades, we always offer you the best and most economical laser protection solution.
No matter how complex your initial situation may be, thanks to our technologies that have been tried and tested over decades, we always offer you the best and most economical solution.
- Size and dimensions individually adaptable (LxWxH)
- Different materials (galvanized sheet metal, aluminium, stainless steel, special materials)
- Different surfaces (any powder coating or lacquering)
- Various process, access and maintenance gates
- Access options through swing, sliding or lifting doors (manually or pneumatically operated)
- If required, sound insulation components as for sound insulation cabins
- Construction in element or frame design
- If necessary, steel construction including static calculation
- Ventilation by means of exhaust fans including silencer
- Several variants for window glazing
- Adjustable lighting
- warning lights
- Electrical supply
- cable ducts
- Platform system including stairs or ladder
- video surveillance
- rail system
- optional extras