GET IN CONTACT WITH US
Tel. +49 6252 967 593 0
Stop noise with IGUSTA acoustic enclosures
Whether for machines, plants or other areas of application, IGUSTA acoustic enclosures can be used in many different ways and reliably reduce the emission level of your noise source.
While shape, size and function can be individually adapted, your sound enclosure will be planned, manufactured and assembled by our experts according to your requirement profile.
Sound enclosures are used to separate noise sources from other areas or to create quiet working areas within a noisy environment. Processes remain undisturbed and machines accessible.
A big advantage of our acoustic enclosures is that they improve the working environment, protect the health of your employees and increase their efficiency. This is particularly noticeable due to reduced absenteeism and an improved error rate in production.
IGUSTA offers you a wide range of variants and options in terms of design, execution, accessibility and the components and materials used.
No matter how complex your initial situation may be, thanks to our technologies that have been tried and tested over decades, we always offer you the best and most economical sound insulation solution.
- Optional indoor or outdoor installation
- Construction in element and frame design
- Dismountable and remountable
- If necessary, steel construction incl. static calculation
- Different surfaces (any powder coating or varnishing)
- Insulation materials depending on acoustic requirements
- Ventilation of the sound insulation cabin by means of exhaust air fans including silencer
- Access options through swing, sliding or lifting doors (manually or pneumatically operated)
- Doors either manually or electrically driven
- Several variants for window glazing
- Adjustable lighting
- Stairs and ladders
- optional extras
- Machinery and equipment
- Noisy processes such as sawing, milling or CNC machining
- Control and steering cabins / steering stands
- Recreation rooms and rest areas
- test benches
- Measuring and test rooms
- power plants
- wastewater treatment plants
- cogeneration units
- Special productions and many more